Terms and Conditions
- Only the Indian Residents/Non Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to enter into contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1881 shall be eligible to apply.
- The Applicant shall be responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India including the laws applicable to NRIs /PIOs and the Company shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- The online payment of Rs. 25000.00/-herein ("said payment") is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the rules and regulations framed of the VISA/ MasterCard or any other card organization applicable and prevailing from time to time.
- The said payment is subject to the risks involved in any Electronic Payment Transactions including due to any technical failure in the payment gateway operations and the Company shall not be liable/responsible for any failure of any payment transactions or for any amounts debited from the Applicant account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise and the Applicant shall not have any claims against the Company for such transactions. Wherever possible, the Company will inform the applicant about such failed transaction and refund, if any, due to the applicant shall be processed via payment gateway.
- The said payment is merely towards expressing an interest in a particular unit and by virtue of said payment no right, title, interest or claim of any nature is created in such unit. The Applicant shall be required to submit the detailed Booking Form (Booking Form) and allotment, if any, shall be done subject to the applicant making payment of consideration value and other charges in accordance with the Application Form and complying with the terms and conditions contained therein. The Booking Form can be viewed on http://www.megapolis.co.in/mystic/pune.
- The Company will intimate the applicant about the details of the Unit in accordance with the unit type selected by the Applicant within a period of 3 working days from the date of the said payment and thereafter the applicant shall submit the Booking Form duly filled in with the payment due as per the Booking Form.
- Upon said payment being credited to the account of the Company, an e-receipt number will be generated and emailed to the Applicant, which shall be mandatory be required for processing further the application of the Applicant. The applicants are required to print or save the receipt for his transaction / records and submit the same to the Company as may be requested to do so.
- Upon the applicant submitting the duly filled-in Booking Form to the Company as above, the said payment shall be adjusted against the consideration value payable towards the Unit as per the Application Form.
- The consideration value and the other charges are payable as per the Payment Schedule mentioned in the Application Form.
- In case it is learnt that the Applicant has misrepresented any fact or information such applications will be summarily terminated and said payment shall stand forfeited.
The information which is provided by the Applicant herein may be used by the Company and its affiliates:-
- To send important notices/ communications regarding the status of their Expression of Interest Form etc. and the relevant policies, terms, conditions, etc.
- To keep the Applicant posted on their project launches, announcements, project updates and upcoming events and to improve their services, content, advertising. If the Applicant does not want to be on their mailing list, the Applicant you can opt out anytime by updating his/her preference by sending an 'do not send promotional announcements' email to email@example.com
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve its products, services and customer communications.
The Company shall take reasonable security practices to protect the privacy of the information provided by the Applicant. Except as mentioned herein, the Company shall not disclose such information to any third party. However nothing contained herein above shall apply to any disclosure of confidential Information if:-
- such disclosure is required by law or requested by any statutory or regulatory or judicial/quasi-judicial authority or recognized self-regulating organization or other recognized investment exchange having jurisdiction over the Parties; or
- such disclosure is required in connection with any litigation; or
- such information has otherwise entered the public domain.
- The terms and conditions contained herein and in the Booking Form shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes/issues arising out of this transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
*Please do not reply to this mail as it is a computer generated mail. For further information, please follow the instructions mentioned above.
Disclaimer:The Information contained and transmitted by this E-mail along with attachments, if any, may contain privileged, proprietary, and confidential material and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are further notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. The opinion expressed in this mail are those of the sender, and not necessarily reflect those of Pegasus Properties Pvt Ltd.
Cost Sheet : Mystic Wing-D
Cost Sheet : Mystic Wing-ABC
Cost Sheet : Smart Homes IV